Truly easy weeknight recipes are well within your reach with a boost of flavor from Garlic Gold® Nuggets. There’s no need to chop up garlic or measure out spices, since we’ve already done that work for you!
Just like all of our other nugget varieties, the Southwest version is all organic, and contains a special blend of spices and sweet bits of garlic toasted in extra virgin olive oil. Mixed into turkey burger patties, it adds tons of flavor without any added salt.
We’ve topped these burgers with a fresh, homemade salsa, bursting with flavor from sweet pineapple, diced cherry tomatoes, and a splash of honey and lime to tie it all together. We know you’ll enjoy this Californian twist on Tex-Mex cuisine!
-Coco Morante, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
- 1 cup diced pineapple
- 1 cup diced cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Hamburger buns
- Iceberg lettuce
- Sliced tomatoes
- Pickle chips
- Ketchup, mustard, or your favorite toppings
- Make the salsa: In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the salsa ingredients, stirring to coat with the honey and lime juice. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the ground turkey, nuggets, and oil. Stir together until thoroughly mixed. Shape the mixture into four burger patties.
- Heat a grill pan or cast iron skillet over medium high heat for a few minutes, then add a small amount of Garlic Gold® Oil to lightly coat the pan.
- Cook the burgers for about 5-6 minutes a side, until well-browned on the outside and cooked through.
- Serve the burgers on buns with the salsa, as well as your favorite toppings and/or condiments.