- ½ cup Garlic Gold® Oil
- Juice and zest from 2 fresh lemons
- ¼ cup Garlic Gold® Parmesan Nuggets
- 1 Tablespoon sea salt
- 1 pound spaghetti noodles
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves cut in small julienne strips
- Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets and additional freshly ground pepper for garnish
Fill one large pot full of water and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, combine Garlic Gold® Oil lemon juice and zest, and Garlic Gold® Parmesan Nuggets.
Add 1 Tablespoon sea salt to the cooking water and the spaghetti noodles. Cook for approximately 10 minutes, or until pasta is done to your liking. Reserve ½ cup of the cooking water, then drain spaghetti noodles in colander. Put drained noodles in large bowl and toss with reserved ½ cup pasta water, basil strips, and lemon sauce mixture.
Garnish with Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets and freshly ground pepper to taste.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products:
- Garlic Gold® Parmesan Nuggets
- Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets
- Garlic Gold® Oil