- 6 large ears fresh corn, peeled and husked
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Gold® Oil
- 2 Tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 Teaspoon agave nectar or honey
- 1 fresh jalapeno
- Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets to taste
Preheat grill or start the charcoal on your barbecue. While it is heating up, combine next 5 ingredients (lime, Garlic Gold® Oil, butter, agave nectar/honey, and jalapeno) and blend in an upright blender for several minutes, or until smooth.
When grill is hot, place fresh corn on grill and brush with the blended Garlic Gold mixture; grill 2 minutes on each side, or until done to your liking, basting frequently.
Serve immediately, seasoning with Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets to taste.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products:
- Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets
- Garlic Gold® Oil