- 2 cups large brine cured green olives
- 1/3 cup Garlic Gold® (nuggets in oil)
- 2 Teaspoons zest from 1 lemon
- 1 Teaspoon red pepper flakes
Rinse olives well and pat dry. Toss olives with remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 12 hours. Stir well before serving. Serves 12-15 as an appetizer.
- This is an easy one to make ahead of time and will store up to 7 days in the fridge. You can keep the jarred olives on hand, bottled lemon juice you can use in a pinch, and throw this recipe together quickly on short notice.
- Don’t just make this for parties though; olives are healthy and yummy any time. I just buy the pitted olives and cut the recipe in half. Afterwards, just throw the marinated olives over your salad, mix with rice for an awesome side dish, throw on a pizza or sandwich… it will add gourmet flavor to everyday foods fast!
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products: