Football season is in full swing, and we’re planning an amazing menu for Super Bowl XLVIII! Be sure to include our Garlic Gold® Honey Mustard Wings in your snacking lineup.
You’ll need plenty of napkins to accompany these delicious wings! Coated with a sweet and tangy mustard glaze, they’re sprinkled with Garlic Gold® Nuggets for a delicious crunchy coating. The recipe is easily doubled if you’re feeding a crowd — just double all of the ingredients, and bake in a 9”x13” casserole.
-Coco Harris, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
- 1/4 cup clover honey
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup Garlic Gold® Oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 1/2 pounds (6 medium-sized) whole chicken wings, cut into wingettes and drumettes, tips discarded
- 1/4 cup Garlic Gold® Nuggets
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a 9”x9” baking pan with aluminum foil and parchment paper.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the honey, mustard, Garlic Gold® Oil, vinegar, and sea salt. Stir until evenly mixed, then toss in the chicken pieces and stir to coat.
- Pour the chicken pieces and all of the marinade into the baking pan and arrange the wings in a single layer.
- Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, stirring every 25 minutes.
- Remove the wings from the oven and arrange on a serving platter. While still hot, sprinkle liberally with Garlic Gold® Nuggets. Serve warm.
- For a spicy kick, add 2 teaspoons of sriracha sauce, or your favorite hot sauce.
- Give these wings a Southwestern twist by omitting the mustard, adding 1 tablespoon of chili powder, and sprinkling with Garlic Gold® Southwest Nuggets.