It’s high time we shared our favorite summer soup recipe! Gazpacho is so easy to make — just toss fresh summer vegetables into the blender with Garlic Gold® Oil for a beautiful and refreshing first course, or serve it with a slice of garlic toast alongside for a light lunch. Use the best, most flavorful tomatoes you can find, since their flavor is front and center!
-Coco Morante, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
Garlic Gold Gazpacho
Write a review
- 2 slices (about 4 ounces) sourdough bread, cubed and soaked in 1 cup of cold water
- 1 medium English cucumber, peeled and chopped
- ¾ pound tomatoes (any flavorful variety), grated on a box grater, skins discarded
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup Garlic Gold® Oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup low sodium tomato juice (V8 or similar)
- chopped cherry tomatoes
- chopped red onion
- Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets
- Combine all ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth.
- Let chill for at least one hour before serving, then garnish with cherry tomatoes, chopped onion, and Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets.
Garlic Gold - Organic Garlic https://garlicgold.com/