- 4 pieces vegetarian “bacon”
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Gold® Oil
- ½ cup “Caramelized Onions with Garlic Gold” (see “Caramelized Onions with Garlic Gold®” recipe), finely chopped
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 Tablespoon cider vinegar
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets
Put the Garlic Gold® Oil in a large skillet and heat on medium; brown the vegetarian bacon on both sides until it is crispy. Set aside.
Once cool, cut the vegetarian bacon into ½ inch pieces. Combine vegetarian bacon with remaining ingredients. Allow to sit, refrigerated, at least one hour to blend flavors. Taste to adjust seasonings and serve with your favorite crusty baguette slices or veggie tray.
Makes about 1 cup
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products: