Courtesy of Amie Valpone of Thehealthyapple.com
- 2 lbs. green beans, washed and trimmed
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic Gold® oil
- 3 Tbsp. Garlic Gold® Parmesan Nuggets
- ¼ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. coriander
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of water to a boil and prepare a bowl of ice to blanch beans on the counter.
When water is boiling, add beans; cook for 5 minutes (blanch) until bright green. Quickly transfer beans to the ice bowl; blot dry and transfer to a dry dish.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products:
- Garlic Gold® (nuggets in oil)
- Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets