Turkey Meatballs with Meyer Lemon
Write a review
- 1 pound ground turkey breast
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup plain bread crumbs
- ¼ cup Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- ¼ cup cold water
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Using an ice cream scoop for even portions, form mixture into 2-inch meatballs and place gently on baking sheet.
- Bake meatballs for 25 minutes, until cooked through. Turn oven on to broil setting, and cook meatballs for another 3 minutes, until golden brown on top.
- While the meatballs are baking, make a batch of quinoa or quick-cooking brown rice on the stovetop to serve alongside!
Garlic Gold - Organic Garlic https://garlicgold.com/