By Joanne Speakman
- 1/4 Cup Cumin seeds
- 1/4 Cup coarsely ground black peppercorns
- 3 1/2 TBS (1 jar) Garlic Gold® Nuggets
- 3/4 Cup coarse sea salt such as fleur del sel
- 1/4 Cup oregano leaves
Heat a small heavy bottomed skillet (such as cast iron) to medium; add the cumin seeds and toast until aromatic, about 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; transfer to a small bowl, and allow to cool. Add remaining spices; stir to blend. Will keep refrigerated up to 6 months.
Makes 2 cups.
- 2 TBSP ground cumin
- 1/4 Cup ground black peppercorns
- 3 1/2 TBSP (1 jar) Garlic Gold® Nuggets
- 1/2 Cup sea salt such as fleur del sel
- 2 TBSP ground oregano
In a spice mill or with a mortar and pestle, grind up the Garlic Gold® Nuggets. Combine with remaining ingredients.
Makes 1 ½ cups.
If you liked this Recipe, you will love these products:
- Garlic Gold® Nuggets