- 1 Boneless, skinless salmon filet, about ¼ pound
- 2 Teaspoons Garlic Gold® Oil
- Coarse sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 Challah bread slices or your favorite sandwich bread
- 1 Lettuce leaf
- 2-3 Tomato slices
Preheat a 12 inch heavy-bottom skillet (such as cast iron) on medium. Put the Garlic Gold® Oil in the pan and swirl it around so it distributes evenly. Put salmon filet on one side of the pan and the bread on the other. Fry the salmon until slightly translucent in center, about 5 minutes each side. Grill the bread at the same time, about 2 minutes on each side, or until it is toasted to your liking.
Remove grilled salmon and bread from pan. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Take grilled bread and spread all over with garlic mayonnaise. Add grilled salmon filet, lettuce leaf, and tomato slices, and make sandwich. Cut in half as desired. Add Garlic Gold® Mayonnaise for incredible zing and crunch!
- add 2-4 strips of crisp-cooked bacon along with the lettuce and tomato to make it really over the top
If you liked this Recipe, you will love these products:
- Garlic Gold® Oil