- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Garlic Gold® Nuggets (original)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. dried parsley
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 28 oz. can diced tomatoes
- 1 28 oz. can fire roasted tomatoes
- 1 cup plain almond milk
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 sprig basil, cut into julienne pieces
- grated parmesan (optional)
1. In a medium-sized (2 ½-quart) crockpot set on high (for 4 hours total), combine the olive oil, Garlic Gold® Nuggets, onion powder, dried parsley, oregano, and salt and pepper to taste. Let cook for 30 minutes.
2. Add the canned tomatoes and almond milk. Allow to cook for another 30 minutes.
3. Add the quinoa, then let cook for another 3 hours.
4. Serve with basil and parmesan cheese, if desired.
Adapted from hungryhungryhippie.com