Nothing says autumn like pumpkin recipes, and we’re sure you’ve seen your share of sweet ones this week! Here’s our savory take, a recipe for crunchy, flavorful toasted pumpkin seeds. Tossed with your favorite salt-free Cajun spice blend along with a generous drizzle of Garlic Gold® Oil, these are a seriously addictive snack.
-Coco Morante, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
- seeds from one medium pumpkin, washed and dried
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Gold® Oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 300ºF and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread out the pumpkin seeds on the parchment, and drizzle with the Garlic Gold® Oil, seasoning blend, and salt if desired. Toss to coat evenly.
- Bake the pumpkin seeds for about 40 minutes, until toasty golden brown, stirring once during cooking.
- Allow to cool completely before serving or storing in a tightly-lidded container for up to two weeks.