Once a pot of water is on the boil, this side dish comes together in five minutes flat, no chopping required. Just blanch your favorite variety of Asian greens — we love these juicy, tender pea sprouts — then stir-fry them with our Garlic Gold® Oil, a splash of soy sauce, and a drizzle of hot sesame oil. Serve greens alongside teriyaki chicken and a scoop of steamed rice for a complete and nutritious dinner that adults and kids alike will love!
-Coco Morante, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
- 8 cups loosely packed pea shoots, baby bok choi, or other Asian greens
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Gold® Oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon hot chili sesame oil
- Bring a large pot of water to boil. Blanch the greens for one minute, then drain in a colander.
- Heat the Garlic Gold® Oil in a wok or skillet over medium heat. When the oil begins to shimmer, add the greens, stir-frying for two minutes.
- Add the soy sauce and sesame oil and stir-fry for one more minute. Transfer to a bowl and serve piping hot.