Courtesy of Amanda Stevenson of vegacious.com
I’ve heard from several of my readers that they were quite curious about what the secret ingredient was in my recipes on Saturday and Sunday. This product is absolutely amazing, and no one could ever go wrong with this purchase. Enter: Garlic Gold®. I heard about Garlic Gold® quite a while ago, but never thought that it would be anything super special, so I refrained. Boy was I WRONG! I’m not a huge garlic fan, so I was really interested if the taste would be overpowering to me. Not at all. The particular ingredient I used in my recipe was the Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette.
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 1/2 red onion
- 2 cups asparagus (2 inch pieces)
- 1 cup green beans
- 1 carrot, chopped
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 small-medium zucchini
- 4 TBSP Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa + 1/2 cup water
- Fresh basil and sage
To cook the quinoa:
- Mix 1/2 cup quinoa with 1/2 cup water.
- Bring to a boil. Let boil for 5 minutes.
- Turn stove OFF and cover for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Toss the vegetables with the Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette and roast in the oven for 30 minutes (stirring halfway through).
- When vegetables are done, mix together with quinoa. You may want to add a bit more Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette if you feel.
- Top with fresh basil and sage.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products:
- Garlic Gold® (nuggets in oil)
- Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets