Whether you’re making our Stuffed Pumpkin Provençal or carving Jack-O-Lanterns, you know that it’s practically mandatory to make a batch of toasted pumpkin seeds! They’re even more delicious when you toss them in Garlic Gold
. Here is our simple recipe for pumpkin seeds toasted to golden brown perfection.
-Coco Harris, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold
Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
Write a review
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin seeds (yield from one Sugar Pie pumpkin), cleaned and air-dried
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Gold Oil
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Spread out the pumpkin seeds on the baking sheet. Drizzle with Garlic Gold Oil, then sprinkle sea salt and pepper on top. Stir to coat evenly, then roast for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Let the pumpkin seeds cool to room temperature. Serve immediately or store in a sealed container for up to two weeks.
Garlic Gold - Organic Garlic https://garlicgold.com/