- 1 pound jicama, peeled with sharp knife and cut into ½ inch dice
- 1 head butter lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 cup cooked corn (frozen, canned, or fresh)
- 1 large fresh tomato, cut into ½ inch dice (including juice)
- ¼ cup chopped freh cilantro
- Juice from 1 fresh lime
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic Gold® Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Gold® Southwest Blend Nuggets
- Sea salt, to taste
In medium bowl, gently blend the diced jicama, butter lettuce, and corn. Set aside.
In small bowl, combine diced tomatoes (including juice), cilantro, lime juice, Garlic Gold® Oil, and Garlic Gold® Southwest Blend Nuggets.
Pour dressing over jicama mixture and gently toss. Taste and adjust for seasonings.