- 1 large French baguette, halved lengthwise
- 1/4 cup Garlic Gold Oil
- 1/4 cup Garlic Gold (nuggets in oil)
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni (optional)
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Slather the outside of both slices of French baguette with Garlic Gold Oil, leaving the middle without any oil. Sandwich the baguette back together, wrap in aluminum foil, and place on a cookie sheet to catch any drips. Bake for 10 minutes.
2. Unwrap bread and slather middle with Garlic Gold (nuggets in oil), then bake slices side-by-side for an additional 10 minutes, or until just slightly browned.
3. Remove from oven and sprinkle bread with Mozzarella cheese, then pepperoni if using, then grated parmesan. Increase oven temperature to 425 degrees and bake for an additional 3-5 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Cut into pieces and serve immediately.
Optional Garlic Ranch Dip: Combine 1/3 cup creamy Ranch dressing (such as the varieties typically found refrigerated in the produce department) with two tablespoons of Garlic Gold (nuggets in oil); stir well and garnish with additional Garlic Gold Nuggets with Parmesan; use to dip crusty ends of bread, etc.