Brussels sprouts get crispy and sweet when you roast them in a hot oven, and they taste amazing when you toss them with Garlic Gold® Oil! Even better, just three ingredients and twenty-five minutes in the oven are all it takes to make this delicious vegetable side dish. Serve the sprouts in a pretty serving bowl at a holiday celebration, or alongside roast chicken for a weeknight dinner. They’re great anytime.
Garlic Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Write a review
- 2 pounds brussels sprouts, trimmed and cut in half
- 2 large shallots (or 1 small onion), sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Garlic Gold® Oil
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 450ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a large bowl, toss the brussels sprouts with the shallots, Garlic Gold® Oil, salt, and pepper. When the vegetables are evenly coated with oil, spread them out onto the lined baking sheet.
- Roast the brussels sprouts for 25 minutes, stirring them once halfway through cooking. Serve hot.
Garlic Gold - Organic Garlic https://garlicgold.com/