The typical Thanksgiving menu has stood the test of time for a reason — from turkey to pumpkin pie, the classics deserve their rightful place on your holiday table.
Instead of reinventing the wheel, we’re sharing our favorite ways to perk up a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.
Coco Harris, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
- Fry flour tortilla strips in Garlic Gold Oil® for a restaurant-style garnish for your favorite butternut squash soup. We love Julie’s Southwestern version, but this trick perks up any prepared soup just as well!
- Mix Garlic Gold® Nuggets with freshly chopped flat-leaf parsley, tarragon, chervil, or your favorite leafy herbs. Sprinkle over stuffing for a pop of fresh flavor.
- Refrigerate Garlic Gold® (nuggets in oil) for a couple hours, until it becomes semi-solid. Rub on the outside of your turkey right when it comes out of the oven for an incredible aroma and extra crunch.
- When baking any of your favorite savory casseroles, oil the pan with Garlic Gold® Oil first to prevent sticking and pump up the flavor, too.
- Brush Garlic Gold® Oil on your favorite brown-and-serve rolls before putting in the oven, then sprinkle with our Parmesan Nuggets after baking.
- Combine in food processor equal parts butter and Garlic Gold® (nuggets in oil); add sriracha sauce to taste, then shape into logs and wrap in parchment paper or saran wrap. This can be done a few days in advance — just unwrap the logs and plate an hour or two before dinner, and let your guests spread the spicy butter on dinner rolls.
- Instead of the typical salt and pepper, leave out shakers of Garlic Gold® Sea Salt Nuggets for each guest to sprinkle on their food! They can take the remainder home as a party favor.
Comment below and share your holiday favorites as well!