- 8 slices sourdough bread
- 4 ounces fresh crab, or canned crab, well drained
- 2 medium sized ripe avocados, sliced thinly
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated on large box holes of a grater or food processor
- ¼ cup Garlic Gold® Nuggets
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Gold® Oil
- Freshly ground pepper
Heat a large heavy-bottomed skillet (such as cast iron) on low heat. Add the Garlic Gold® Oil and make sure it is spread evenly on the bottom of the pan. Meanwhile, set 4 slices of the bread down slightly apart on a cookie sheet. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese, then with the crabmeat, then the avocado. Sprinkle on top with the Garlic Gold® Nuggets and freshly ground pepper. Place remaining 4 slices of bread on top.
Place one to two sandwiches at a time (depending on what will fit) in skillet, removing them carefully with a large spatula from cookie sheet. Grill until crisp and golden brown on both sides, about 5 minutes a side. Cut in half and serve immediately.
If you liked this Recipe, you will love these products:
- Garlic Gold® Nuggets
- Garlic Gold® Oil