- 4 large (10″ long) Chinese eggplants
- juice of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cups Garlic Gold Oil
- 3 tablespoons tahini
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets
- chopped cilantro
- cracked pepper
- Garlic Gold Oil
- Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets
- toasted pita bread, cut into wedges
- large cherry tomatoes, quartered
1. Preheat oven to 425F. Place eggplants in a large, foil-lined roasting pan, and bake uncovered for 40 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool until you are able to handle them.
2. Peel the eggplants and place in a medium mixing bowl. Use a spatula to press the eggplant, and drain out the excess liquid.
3. Add the lemon juice, Garlic Gold Oil, tahini, and Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets. Use an immersion blender to combine the ingredients into a thick dip.
4. Spoon the baba ghanoush into a shallow serving bowl. Garnish with cilantro, pepper, Garlic Gold Oil, and Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets. Serve with toasted pita bread and tomatoes.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups.