Here are five of our favorite no-cook, simple dishes made with Garlic Gold®!
- Marinated Mushrooms: Toss white button mushrooms with Garlic Gold® Red Wine Vinaigrette, then let sit for at least 4 hours. Serve with toothpicks for a before-dinner nibble!
- Garlic Gold® Salsa: Summertime vegetables are just begging to be chopped into a deliciously fresh salsa, the kind you can only taste this time of year. Combine diced tomatoes, green onions, and your chile peppers of choice, then drizzle generously with Garlic Gold® Nuggets in Oil.
- Fresh Summer Succotash: The perfect no-cook side dish. Combine a can of black-eyed peas or garbanzo beans with fresh corn kernels straight off the cob, chopped bell pepper, and diced, raw zucchini. Toss with Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette and serve.
- Cauliflower Tabbouleh: Have you ever tried this raw, low-carb version of the famous Middle Eastern salad? It’s so refreshing for summer! Just put roughly chopped cauliflower in a food processor, then pulse until finely chopped. Toss with Garlic Gold® Nuggets in Oil, fresh lemon juice, and chopped parsley, cucumbers, and tomatoes.
- Zucchini al Pomodoro: If you’ve got a vegetable spiralizer or julienne peeler, now’s the time to give it a place on your counter! Just shave long zucchini “noodles” into a big pasta bowl, then toss with freshly grated Roma or San Marzano tomatoes, Garlic Gold® Balsamic Vinaigrette, and chopped basil. Let sit for a few minutes to allow the zucchini to soften in the vinaigrette, then top with Garlic Gold® Nuggets just before serving.