- 12 ounces corkscrew pasta
- 8 ounces zucchini
- 1 medium cucumber
- 2 large heirloom tomatoes
- 1 cup fresh basil
- 1 12 ounce jar artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 15 ounce can garbanzo beans, drained
- ½ cup Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
Peel cucumber, then cut into ⅛-inch thick half-moons. Dice zucchini and tomatoes into ½-inch dice. Place them in a large mixing bowl.
Heat water to boiling and cook pasta according to package directions. While pasta is cooking, drain artichoke hearts and cut into quarters. Drain and rinse garbanzo beans. Cut basil into julienne pieces. Add to the large bowl.
When pasta is done, drain and combine with vegetables in the large bowl. Add the garbanzo beans and Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette and toss gently.