from Krista Lafave
- 4 skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup Italian Dressing (to marinate chicken overnight)
- 4 slices of provolone cheese
- 8 slices of cooked bacon
- dash of ground pepper
- 1 stalk of green onion chopped
- 4 Tablespoons Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets
1. Marinate chicken breasts in Italian dressing overnight.
2. Place chicken on an oiled baking sheet and sprinkle with a dash of ground black pepper and Garlic Gold Sea Salt Nuggets.
3. Bake the chicken at 350 degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
4. Take chicken out of oven and layer two slices of cooked bacon, chopped green onions, and 1 slice of provolone cheese on top of each breast.
5. Put chicken back in oven and cook for 10 more minutes. Goes great with loaded mashed potatoes, garlic rice, or bacon and garlic green beans.