- 1 cup polenta
- 2 cups chicken or vegetable broth
- 2 cups water
- chopped fresh herbs (sage, rosemary, chives, parsley)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Tbs. extra virgin Garlic Gold® oil
- Generously oil a 9 in. Pyrex, or non-stick pie tin with Garlic Gold® oil.
- In a 2-quart saucepan, heat the water and broth to a simmer. Pour in the polenta in a thin stream, whisking all the while. Stir continuously until polenta is smooth, thick, and bubbly.
- Stir in the herbs, season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the polenta into the pie pan, tap the pie pan firmly on the counter to get an even layer, let cool for 5 minutes.
- Brush Garlic Gold® oil over the surface of the polenta, and bake at 350 F until golden brown and crispy on top and bottom.
- Remove from the pan and cut into whatever shape you like.