- 1 ½ pounds zucchini, sliced into ¼” slices
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- juice and zest from 1 fresh lemon
- 2 large sprigs fresh dill, chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 teaspoons Sri Racha sauce or your favorite hot sauce (can use less or none at all if you want less spicy zucchini)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Garlic Gold® Oil
Put the zucchini slices in a colander and toss with sea salt.
Place the colander in a large bowl.
Fill up a smaller bowl ¾ of the way with water. Place it on top of the colander of zucchini to weight it down. Allow to sit 3 hours to drain excess water from the zucchini, occasionally draining water from the bottom of the bowl.
Rinse salted zucchini slices thoroughly, then blot dry with paper towels. Place in a medium bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients and toss in the bowl with the zucchini slices. Allow to marinate at least 3 hours or overnight.
Makes 8 appetizer-sized servings.