- 1 medium papaya or mango, finely diced
- 1 cup finely diced fresh coconut meat
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- 3 small red radishes or 1 medium Daikon radish, finely diced
- 2 Tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 1-2 jalapenos, depending on level of heat desired, finely diced
- ¼ cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup tamari
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic Gold®
- 1 Teaspoon sugar (optional)
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Combine all ingredients. Allow to chill at least 3 hours to blend flavors.
Serve with chips or with grilled seafood and steamed flour tortillas for a baja-style taco with a twist.
Makes about 3 cups
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products: