- 6 ounces of your favorite plain salted or nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 2 Tablespoons Garlic Gold® Oil
- Black sesame seeds and additional Garlic Gold® Nuggets for garnish
Preheat oven to broil and line a rimmed cookie sheet with foil. Place cheese cubes on cookie sheet; spread evenly. Drizzle Garlic Gold® Oil and sprinkle red pepper flakes over cheese cubes and broil for 5-8 minutes, until it is slightly melted and brown on the edges, watching carefully so it does not burn.
Remove onto serving platter with a spatula, garnish with the black sesame seeds and Garlic Gold® Nuggets, and serve immediately next to the chips for dipping. Garnish platter with parsley or dark lettuce leaves if desired.
Serves 8-12 as an appetizer.
If you liked this recipe, you’ll love these products: