We’re going full-on fall with this autumnal take on Caesar Salad! Using Garlic Gold® Oil in the vinaigrette flavors the whole salad with roasted garlic, and sturdy leaves of baby kale are hearty enough to stay fresh for hours, even after being tossed in the tangy salad dressing. Pack along a container of croutons and a shaker of Garlic Gold® Parmesan Nuggets to add tons of crunch just before serving.
-Coco Morante, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
Roasted Garlic Caesar Salad with Baby Kale
Write a review
For the croutons
- 2 slices (4 ounces) 100% whole wheat sourdough bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Gold® Oil
For the salad dressing
- 1/2 cup Garlic Gold® Oil
- juice of 1 large lemon
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon anchovy paste or one small anchovy, smashed with a fork
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
For the salad
- 1 5-ounce bag baby kale greens
- 1 tablespoon Garlic Gold® Parmesan Nuggets
- Spread out the cubed sourdough bread on a foil-lined toaster oven pan. Drizzle the Garlic Gold® Oill over the bread and toast until golden brown, about five minutes.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together all of the salad dressing ingredients until thoroughly combined into a creamy vinaigrette.
- Toss the baby kale greens with as much of the dressing as you like, enough to generously coat the greens. Sprinkle croutons over the salad and shake on a generous coating of Garlic Gold® Parmesan Nuggets and serve.
Garlic Gold - Organic Garlic https://garlicgold.com/