A salad that inspires your family to go back for seconds? Yep, we’ve done it! This panzanella salad, a.k.a. bread salad, is full of ripe and crunchy vegetables tossed with cubes of chewy artisan bread. You can even use a loaf that’s dried out a bit, as it’ll just soak up even more of the flavorful Garlic Gold® Red Wine Vinaigrette. We love serving this with grilled meat or fish, or on its own as a light lunch.
-Coco Morante, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
- 1/2 large rustic baguette, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 5-6 cups)
- 1 pound mixed cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 English cucumber, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1/2 large red onion, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 bottle Garlic Gold® Red Wine Vinaigrette
- In a large salad bowl, toss all ingredients to coat evenly with the Garlic Gold® Red Wine Vinaigrette. Let sit for 15 minutes before serving.