This salmon recipe is so easy to make! The sauce requires no cooking whatsoever, and the fillets cook quickly in a non-stick skillet.
-Coco Harris, Recipe Editor for Garlic Gold®
- ½ cup Garlic Gold® Red Wine Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon mild-flavored honey
- ½ cup chopped black oil-cured olives
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic Gold® Oil, divided
- six 6-ounce salmon fillets
- Garlic Gold® Italian Herb Nuggets and coarse sea salt to taste for garnish
1. In food processor, combine Garlic Gold® Red Wine Vinaigrette, mayonnaise, and honey. Process for two minutes until thickened and emulsified. Pour into bowl and stir in the chopped olives. Set aside.
2. Pat salmon fillets on both sides with paper towels to dry.
3. Heat half (1 ½ tablespoons) of the Garlic Gold® Oil in a large (12-inch), non-stick skillet over a medium-high flame. When the skillet is hot, place three salmon fillets in the skillet and sear for about 4 minutes, until the fillets are golden-brown on the bottom and have turned opaque half-way up their sides. Use a fish spatula to gently turn the fillets, and sear for another 3 minutes, or until just cooked through. Remove and put on platter. Repeat this process with the remaining fillets.
4. Serve pan-seared salmon fillets with the black olive sauce, garnishing each steak with Garlic Gold® Italian Herb Nuggets and coarse sea salt to taste.