Garlic Gold Oil
We love the tahini tang of this creamy salad dressing! The roasty, slightly bitter flavor of sesame tahini complements the natural garlic sweetness of our Garlic Gold® Oil. It’s perfect tossed with crisp romaine for a simple side salad, served as a veggie dip alongside your favorite crudités, or drizzled on top of a falafel sandwich or pita wrap.
- 1/4 cup Garlic Gold® Oil
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- juice of 2 Meyer lemons (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 bunch fresh chives, chopped finely (about 1/3 cup)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- pinch of sea salt
- Combine ingredients in a pint-sized glass jar or tupperware. Secure lid tightly and shake vigorously to combine ingredients. Will keep refrigerated for about two weeks.