- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Gold® Oil
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes, about 2 pounds total, peeled and cut in wedges (they will look the size of small apple wedges)
- 1/2 cup Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- 2 Tablespoons minced parsley leaves
Heat Garlic Gold® Oil in heavy bottomed skillet (preferably cast iron) on medium for 3 minutes. Add potatoes in a single layer, and cook until golden brown, about 5 minutes. Using tongs, cook potatoes on the second side, about 5 minutes longer. Reduce heat to low, cover tightly, and cook until potatoes are tender when pierced with a knife, about 5-7 minutes.
When potatoes are tender, add Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette; stir carefully (so as not to break up the potato wedges) to distribute. Cook, uncovered, until dressing is fragrant and heated through, about 2 minutes. Sprinkle with parsley. Serve immediately. Serves 4.
If you liked this Recipe, you will love these products:
- Garlic Gold® Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette
- Garlic Gold® Oil