- 12 large grape leaves in brine, drained
- 6 oz. Brie cheese
- 2 Tablespoons fresh chive, chopped
- 1 Teaspoon crushed black pepper
- 9 Tablespoons Garlic Gold® Nuggets
- 3 Tablespoons Garlic Gold® Oil
Rinse leaves in cold water and pat dry with a towel. Spread leaves out on working surface. Cut Brie into 12 pieces and place each one in the center of the leaf. Mix the Garlic Gold® Oil and Nuggets together with the chopped chives, peppercorn and place 1 Tbs. on top of each of the Brie pieces. Fold the grape leaves over to enclose the cheese and mixture completely. Brush leaves with Oil and score on a hot grill for 2 minutes, until the cheese is melting. Serve immediately.