- 2 pounds golden beets, tops only, scrubbed well and unpeeled
- 1 medium onion, cut into a one inch dice
- 1 Tablespoon Garlic Gold®
- 3 Tablespoons Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Garlic Gold® Nuggets with Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Place the beets in a large pot of cold salted water on the stove and heat to boiling; boil 15 minutes, or until cooked halfway through. Drain well and run cool water over beets; peel beets and cut them in a one inch dice.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Toss in beets with the Garlic Gold® and the Balsamic Vinaigrette. Spread seasoned beets evenly on a large rimmed cookie sheet and roast for about 45 minutes, or until done to your liking, checking every 10 minutes and stirring evenly to distribute.
Sprinkle with Garlic Gold® Nuggets with Sea Salt and freshly ground pepper before serving; serve hot or at room temperature. Serves 4
If you liked this Recipe, you will love these products:
- Garlic Gold®
- Garlic Gold® Oil
- Garlic Gold® Nuggets with Sea Salt